Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update: Taco Bell

My family and I went out to Taco Bell again today and were again charged double for my sour cream as well as being charged double for my daughter's nacho cheese (.45+.45=.90, a full order of nachos is only 9 cents more). Starting to become irritated by this I decided to call 1-800-TACO BELL. They didn't really seem to care and they couldn't provide me with any information on whether or not this was on the up and up. I told the lady that I spoke with that what I really wanted documented was how deceitful it felt to me to be charged 30 cents plus 30 cents. If the price of sour cream has really doubled from 30 cents to 60 cents, it would seem like a more straight forward business practice to print 60 cents on the receipt. To me it seems as though these particular Taco Bells are cheating people out of money. It feels like they are hoping that most people won't really look at the receipt. It comes off to me as though sour cream is really only 30 cents but they are trying to rig the system and make more money.

1 comment:

The Adams said...

that is way dumb!!! i don't understand that kind of stuff at all.