Friday, July 24, 2009

Taco Bell Fiasco

Recently my family and I went to Taco Bell for dinner. Actually it was the night we were off to see A Midsummer Nights Dream at CSU (super awesome play! loved it!) When we arrived I proceeded to order my staple item, the one thing I order every time I go to Taco Bell, a Nacho Supreme, and a side order of sour cream--they never put enough on. A side order of sour cream is about 35 cents. It is definitely worth it. I believe that the standard regulation for sour cream is one pump, per 35 cents. However, many Taco Bells that I have had the pleasure to eat at give the sour cream two pumps, therefore filling the nacho cheese sized cup. When this does not happen I make due with my one side of sour cream. On this night, I walked up to the counter and gave my order, grabbed the various cups, went to sit at a booth and somewhat patiently await my food. Dh used to work at TB and is in the habit of reading over every receipt, TB or otherwise. As he perused the assortment of items that his family had ordered he noticed that the boy at the register charged me twice for my sour cream, once for each pump. My issue with this is that I didn't order two sour creams, he didn't give me the option of just paying for one pump, instead without my consent he over charged me for sour cream. I did get the two pumps that I paid for but I'll probably eat at the other TB in town from now on.

No comments: