Monday, June 13, 2005

In The Beginning

In the beginning there was a title. A much worked over and often changed title, that led to Wherever you go... It comes from a great and wonderful saying: Wherever you go, there you are. I have found this small yet profound statement to be true repeatedly in my life, especially lately. No matter where you go or how your circumstances change you are still you. I am currently living in Alaska. A crazy and somewhat daunting place to be. The temperatures in the winter fall down to negative fifty. And in the summer it can get up into the nineties. Quite an extreme. But, alas, even in Alaska I am still Jaime. I still carry my talents, dreams, faults, and hardships. But I am growing, learning, and trying new things. Thus, this blog. I read somewhere that you should have an idea of what you want to accomplish with your blog, before you start one. Well in this, I'm afraid, I am already at a disadvantage. I'm not sure exactly what I want to say or where I want to go with this. I am just going to see where all of this takes me.

1 comment:

Brad said...

For starters you picked a GREAT design for your blog ;)