Thursday, June 16, 2005

Blog Awareness

Since starting this blog, it seems, I've spent most of my time trying to find and fix a template that I actually like. I thought this would be somewhat easy. I was wrong. Many free templates on the web are geared toward a younger generation. And, while I LOVE Harry Potter, I don't love the books enough to create my blog around them. :) What generally happens is, I tinker. I load up a template and then try to manipulate the code to change colors, etc... I usually do this for about an hour, get frustrated with trying to color coordinate (it looks almond on this page and peach when I post it on mine), and give up entirely. Not only that but if I choose a new template I usually have to reload my links. This is not too difficult, just a matter of copy and paste, but it is an inconvenience none the less. But I am learning. And I thrive on learning. So, as frustrating as this can be, it is also exciting. To create. To grow. To try something new and put ideas out there. Please bear with me, in the beginning.

No comments: