Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March 11

The day is swiftly approaching. Gagers will be three. I haven't seen him in over a year and pictures have not been forthcoming. I check every morning. I wonder how his face has changed. I think of what my older two were like at three. Is he talking up a storm? Beginning to ask the whys? Is there someone there to answer? Does he feel loved and cared for? Does he remember us? Does he still love music? Does he still love to dance?
Oh Lord, I have placed him into your hands. The hands that
no one can be snatched out of.
Keep watch over him. Pour out your love upon him.
Surround him with people who will
care for him and all of his needs. Woo him to You and Your
Word. Protect him from the
enemy. Never leave him or forsake him. Hug him for
me. Sing songs of comfort over him.
Amen.

No comments: