Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Buyer's Remorse?

It is the time of year when I go about searching and obsessing over curriculum for the following year. Most of it is pretty easy since I use Ambleside Online. They provide the book lists and I just have to seek out the best possible deals. However, there are a few subjects that Ambleside leaves open--such as Math, and a few that I just don't follow. (I'm such a rebel.) This year's difficult subjects have been math, science, foreign languages, and some electives. For some the problem is that there are so many good choices, so many good treats I want to try. For others there are so few good choices and they are so hard to find. Either way, it seems that I can't make up my mind. Every year I seem to wonder if I have made all the right choices. Or I wonder if I shouldn't have added this or left that out. This year I have decided on my curriculum. It is written out in my notebook...and yet I still find myself perusing, and wondering and wishing. Could I just add one more thing...

No comments: