Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Homeschool.

We've been very busy lately. I've sat down many times to update my blog. My problem? I would check my email first. There would invariably be something that would require me to write back. We haven't yet received our first foster care placement but we are anxiously awaiting that. What has kept us busy these last weeks is homeschooling. Should we? Shouldn't we? I have always told people that my kids are excellent candidates for homeschooling but I am not sure that I am. I am still not sure that I am. But we are trudging forward with it none-the-less. I am really excited about some of the things we will be learning about together this year. It was nothing less than a miracle that we were able to put together a curriculum for this year so quickly. And so the new adventure begins...

No comments: